AI Innovation Sessions: Medtech
After two inspiration gatherings and one action-packed event, we have come to the fourth and final session of our AI for MedTech series. On July 12th we will host the 4th AI Innovation Session for MedTech, Lessons Learned.
We discovered the potential of AI in our first session, talked about how to transfer data into intelligence in the second session, and went from inspiration to action in our third session. Now in our fourth and final session, we would like to share with you the lessons learned. What are the hurdles that entrepreneurs encountered and how did they overcome them. What were the practical, legal, data, and business model challenges that were faced and how can you learn from this so that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. During this session, several speakers will share their knowledge and understanding gained by experience.
AI for MedTech Lessons Learned
- Date: July 12th
- Time: 14.30 – 18.00
- Location: AI innovation Center (building 5) High Tech Campus
14.00 Walk-in and coffee
- Rob Tieben, Games for Health – Lessons about creativity
- Jos van der Wijst, BG legal – Lessons about liability
- Kees van der Klauw, Health Data Portal – Lessons about datasets
- Coen Lauwerijssen, 2M Engineering & Mehrdad Seirafi, Alphabrain – Lessons about collaboration
16:00 – 18:00 MedTech Hub Brainport Summerdrinks
Please note: this is a live event.
Three options to participate in this event:
- AI for MedTech Session and Summer Drinks: 14:30 – 18:00
- AI for MedTech Session only: 14:30 – 16:00
- MedTech Hub Brainport Summers drinks only: 16:00 – 18:00