AI Roundtable: Sustainability in Manufacturing
AI can be a positive contributor to environmental sustainability in many industries. Just to name some examples for manufacturing: AI can help reduce waste and energy use in production facilities, robotics can enable better precision, AI can design more efficient systems.
AI Roundtable in cooperation with Microsoft
At the AI Roundtable on Sustainability in Manufacturing we will discuss questions like:
- Which role does AI play to leverage sustainable manufacturing?
- How to reduce the Carbon footprint which AI has itself?
- How to measure AI’s impact on the environment?
- Learn from the discussions at the roundtable
- Contribute and exchange knowledge by sharing your own experiences, best practices and questions
- Connect with executives and experts in artificial intelligence and manufacturing
- Learn in a small tour about sustainability at High Tech Campus Eindhoven
14:00 – 14:10 | Welcome & introduction (doors open at 13:00 for networking)
14:10 – 15:00 | Sustainability Walk & Talk at the High Tech Campus Eindhoven by Ingelou Stol (Sustainability Storyteller HTCE)
15:00 – 15:15 | Presentation about the Sustainability strategy at Microsoft by Joris Haverkort (Director Microsoft Technology Center)
15:15 – 15:30 | Presentation about AI for Good by Sako Arts (CTO FruitPunch AI)
15:30 – 17:00 | Roundtable: The role of AI for Sustainable Manufacturing
17:00 – 18:00 | Networking
Whether you are an executive or expert in a manufacturing- or an AI environment or just want to learn more about AI for sustainable manufacturing, feel free to join the event and register.
This event is part of the Innovation Series: AI in Manufacturing.