AI in Manufacturing: Discover your Use Case
Do you want to implement AI in your manufacturing business and look for hands-on solutions to get started?
Then this is your workshop: Together with cboost, we offer 5 companies a free workshop to develop their individual AI business cases for manufacturing.
After completing this interactive workshop, you will/can:
- have an idea about challenges you can address with AI in your manufacturing business
- assess the quality and feasibility of different AI solutions for one specific use case at business decision level
- have a pitch/poster how to implement the use case
- further develop the use case and business case together with cboost via an included project voucher
Here’s what you can expect:
09:20 Formulate a challenge for the workshop (Group session 1)
10:00 Short break
10:05 What is AI and what it can/cannot do (Presentation)
10:20 Clustering ideas and testing for quality & feasibility (Group session 2)
10:45 Short break
10:50 AI for manufacturing (Presentation)
11:10 Preparation of the pitches (Group session 3)
12:15 Pitches: Presentation of the pitches, and judging feasibility
13:15. Closing: Wrap-up, feedback, walk-out, and closing
How to join
- You can apply to participate in the workshop via the link.
- You can join with a team of 3-5 people.
- Before the workshop, we will do a brief prep call to understand your demand.
Cboost is an engineering company and a social enterprise that provides high-tech consultancy and engineering services. Using robotics and artificial intelligence, they develop technological business solutions that improve processes and make them more sustainable.
Cboost’s multidisciplinary team of engineers and consultants mix and match technologies to create full-scale solutions. Services range from developing and integrating AI into machines, to helping create digital strategies and training employees to use intelligent technology.